We have also provided original designs for Non-Profit Organizations that may now be maintained/changed internally or by follow-on or third party designers.
- Education Across Borders works in partnership with marginalized communities in the Dominican Republic to co-create lasting solutions to extreme poverty, through educational, community development, and service-learning programs.
- Planetrehab is a grassroots not-for-profit organization seeking not only to raise awareness as to the truly desperate plight of this planet that we call home, but make a difference in protecting and restoring the natural resources that are all too swiftly being depleted.
- Hardy Brain Camp is designed to help various students find success. We help students who are behind in class, students with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, autism and learning disabilities become more successful in school. We are currently working with Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
- Way Back Inn Way Back Inn is a non profit all volunteer organization committed to serving 81 homeless families through our 90-day transitional housing program in South King County, Washington
- In Reach In Reach is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational organization created in response to the unmet academic and developmental needs, particularly during the after-school hours, of children and youth.
- The Prostate Net The Prostate Net® has, for the past 18 years, been engaged in empowering consumers, patients, survivors and their families and caregivers through education and information to make the appropriate decisions relative to treating prostate diseases and insuring the desired quality of life.
- FriendShip Center of Santa Barbara Provides adult day care services to Family's and individuals.
- Vision Aerospace Inventory Supply Specialist for the aerospace industry.
- St. Lucia Community Healthcare A Non-Profit organization fighting the dreadful aids problem in Tanzania and South Africa. (Currently in Development)